PGA Junior League
PGA Junior League brings friends and family together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching from PGA and LPGA Professionals. The Program is a healthy activity that gets kids outdoors, and its scramble format builds confidence and encourages sportsmanship among boys and girls of all skill levels. Visit PGAJrLeague.com to learn more.
PGA Junior Camps
Help your child discover the game of a lifetime this summer by attending a PGA Junior Golf Camp at AUGUSTA RANCH GOLF CLUB. PGA Junior Golf Camps will foster your child’s love for golf whether they want to pick up a new skill or compete in tournament play. We teach golf’s traditions. We teach its techniques. We just make it fun and do it in a way that lets kids be kids!
· Learn from the best. Every camp is lead by a certified PGA of America Professional who knows how to balance both fun and skill development.
· Fun, safe and educational. Full of action, discipline, and integrity, each camp has been designed to help your child grow both on and off the golf course.
· From tee to green. Campers learn every aspect of the game, including instruction on the full swing, short game, rules of the game and golf etiquette.
· A lifetime of learning. Our curriculum, developed in by the PGA of America, encourages skill progression by coupling instruction with games and play opportunities.
· Camps that work for you.No matter your child’s ability, we’ve got a camp for them. We offer a variety of camp programs featuring small group instruction, course play (full day camps) and a low teacher to student ratio.
For camp details, visit www.PGAJuniorGolfCampsor call 888-PGA-PLAY (888-742-7529).
Sign up Now!
Par Excellence Golf School Junior Academy - powered by Operation 36 is perfect for any beginner or elite junior golfer. Contact Coach Daniel to get more information on this amazing program.